70 Belge Cisco

Introduction to WANS

A WAN is a data communications network that spans a large geographic area such as a state, province, or country. WANs often use transmission facilities provided by common carriers such as telephone companies.  These are the major characteristics of WANs: They connect devices that are separated by wide geographical areas. They use the services of…

Introduction to Routers in WAN

A router is a special type of computer. It has the same basic components as a standard desktop PC. It has a CPU, memory, a system bus, and various input/output interfaces. However, routers are designed to perform some very specific functions that are not typically performed by desktop computers. For example, routers connect and allow…

Introduction

A wide-area network (WAN) is a data communications network that connects user networks over a large geographical area. WANs have several important characteristics that distinguish them from LANs. The first lesson in this module will provide an overview of WAN technologies and protocols. It will also explain how WANs and LANs are different, and ways…

WANL’lara Temel Giris

WAN dediğimiz şey giriş belgesinde de bahsettiğim gibi geniş coğrafi alana yayılan birbirinden coğrafi olarak uzak networkleri birbirine bağlayan veri iletim ağıdır. WAN’lar veri iletimi için genelde telefon firmalarının sağlamış olduğu altyapıyı kullanırlar. WAN’ların genel karakteristiklerini şöyle sıralayabiliriz ; Birbirinden coğrafi olarak uzak cihazları birbirine bağlar. Genelde telefon şirketlerinin, halihazırdaki internet servis sağlayıcılarının altyapılarını kullanırlar.…

Router’lara Genel Bir Bakis

        Router router dedigimiz sey aslinda ozellesmis bir bilgisayardir. Tipki bir bilgisayarin sahip oldugu donanimlara sahiptir. Gerci hepsine sahip olmasa da bir cok donanimi bilgisayarinki ile hemen hemen aynidir. Router’in da CPU’su, Memory’si, System Bus’i ve cesitli giris cikis arayuzleri mevcuttur. Ama aslinda routerlar bazi, normal bilgisayarlarin yapamadigi ,temel fonksiyonlari yerine getirmek icin tasarlanmislardir.…

Giris

WAN dedigimiz sey aslinda Wide Area Network’un kisaltilmisidir. Turkce karsiti Genis Alan Ağı anlamina gelmektedir. Ancak ben belgenin geri kalan kisimlarinda WAN kelimesini kullanacagim yazmasi daha kisa ve gozumuz ayni zamanda terime de asina olmus olur… WAN adi da ustunde oldugu gibi genis alan networku anlamina gelmektedir. WAN’lar user(kullanici)lari degil cografik olarak birbirinden uzak networkleri…

4.6 Quiz cevaplari

1Which statements are true regarding configuring SNMP? (Choose three.) It is best to use the default read-only community strings in enterprise networks. *** It is not advisable to use the default read-write community string in an enterprise network. *** More than one read-only community string is supported. *** Authorized management stations can modify MIB objects with read-write access specified. The…

4.1 Quiz Cevaplari

1What is the default number of pings issued by a DHCP server to a pool address before sending the DHCPOFFER to a client? one *** two three four five    2 Refer to the graphic. Which command would allow the router to forward DHCP broadcasts from Host A to the DHCP server? *** ip helper-address dhcp helper-address dhcp relay-agent dhcp-relay    3Which of the following traffic types…

3.8 Quiz Cevaplari

1Which of the following states the 80/20 rule of end-to-end VLANs? 80% of network resources should be remote and 20% should be on the local VLAN. 80% of VLANs should be static and the remaining 20% should be dynamic. *** 80% of network traffic should be local and 20% remote. 80% of the network sources should be centralized at…

4.5 Quiz Cevaplari

Which data link layer protocol is used to carry frames across a Frame Relay link? HDLC PPP LAPD *** LAPF Frame RelayWhich of the following statements are true about a basic Frame Relay WAN connection between a customer and the service provider? (Choose two.) *** DTE devices such as routers and FRADs transmit user data. DTE devices such as Frame Relay switches…